Four Things Tag | Darling, We're Adventurers: Four Things Tag

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Four Things Tag

Hey guys!

I realize I've been majorly absent, but I'm back now and I thought why not start off with a fun little tag?! I saw this over on Kenzie's blog and thought it'd be fun to do. Sooo here's mine. :)



Four names people call me aside for my real name
1. Panda
2. Chick
3. Snow White
4. Hulk
Four places I have been
1. Dubai
2. The Hague
3. Florida
4. Kerala
Four things I do not eat
1. Peanut Butter
2. Pickles
3. Eggplant
4. Zuccini
Four things I am always saying
1. I know right?!
2. OMG
3. Fabulous!
4. Meh
Four places I have lived
1. Thailand
2. China
3. Qatar
4. India
Four things I am looking forward to next year
1. DSA-MUN
2. THIMUN
3. My brother's graduation
4. Summer
Four movies I have watched more than once
1. Every single Harry Potter movie
2. Every single Star Wars movie
3. Every single Lord of the Rings and Hobbit movie
4. All somewhat recent Marvel movie
Four places I would rather be right now
1. In bed
2. In a certain someone's arms
3. Bangalore
4. USA
Four books I recommend
1. The Mortal Instruments
2. The Infernal Devices
3. The Grisha Trilogy
4. Throne of Glass series
Four television shows I watch
1. Game of Thrones
2. Supernatural
3. Sherlock
4. Hannibal
Four jobs I have had
1. Model
2. Babysitter
3. Library assistant
4. Cat sitter

Leave a comment to your four things tag!
~Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment