Monthly Goals: May | Darling, We're Adventurers: Monthly Goals: May

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Monthly Goals: May


Hey guys!

I used to love these so I decided since I'm getting back into blogging, I might as well do them. This is a link-up hosted by My So-Called Chaos and A Peek at Karen's World.

- Finish my IGs feeling confident in getting good grades
- Go to each of my horse back riding sessions (seeing as they're ending at the end of this month :'( )
- Catch up on Game of Thrones
- Have a Hannibal marathon
- Finish my book's plan and outline
- Stick to the deadlines per chapter
- Read all my books from NetGalley
- Post on each of my blogs at least once a week
- Apply for the summer program and scholarship at the Cleveland Institute of Art

Monthly Goals

What are your May goals? Leave a link in the comments! :)

~Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment