Musical Monday #2 | Darling, We're Adventurers: Musical Monday #2

Monday, January 27, 2014

Musical Monday #2

Hey!

Welcome to Musical Monday. Musical Monday is hosted by My So-Called Chaos.

I love Ed Sheeran & The Lord of The Rings. Loving the Lord Of The Rings means that I love the Hobbit. Have you all seen the two movies that are currently out for the Hobbit?! I loved them! And I've become obsessed with the song in the credits of the Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug, I See Fire by Ed Sheeran.



~Sammy

3 comments:

  1. Looove! I recently discovered Ed Sheeran, very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also thanks for linking up with Musical Mondays!

    (PS. if you disable your captcha people will enjoy commenting more-it's so hard to do sometimes!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! Thanks for the tips. :) And Ed Sheeran is amazing! ^_^

    ReplyDelete