Happy Saturday #2 | Darling, We're Adventurers: Happy Saturday #2

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Happy Saturday #2

Hey guys!

So I'm back with another Happy Saturday! Yay! I hope I can keep this going because it's always nice acknowledging the things that make you happy. Anyways, let's get on with it.

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

1. Game of Thrones
I am officially caught up on Game of Thrones. WHO HERE SAW THE NEWEST EPISODE?!

2. SCHOOL'S OUT!
What time's it? Summer time! It's our vacation!

Okay, okay. I know. Old joke. Oldie but goodie? Or not. I don't know. I loved High School Musical okay?! Anyways, we had our last day of school on Thursday which is kinda depressing but it was fun.

3. Poetry Competition?
Okay, sounds boring right? It was actually really fun because our houses got really competitive with who could cheer most. Well truth is, it was only two houses. Lions and Crocodiles - I'm a Croc. And no it isn't Gryffindor and Slytherin sadly. Nope, it's Hufflepuff and Slytherin. I know, that'd be amusing as. xD But seriously, I had so much fun cheering. I didn't think cheering was fun until then.

4. Ice Cream!
So, I went out for ice cream with two of my friends and it was honestly, kinda boring, but I was just happy to have ice cream. xD

5. Girls Night
I had two of my girlfriends over, as a last night sort of thing (it was supposed to be 3 but one got sick) seeing as one is moving. :( It was really fun though. We didn't sleep. That kinda sucked for one of them seeing as she had school the next morning. xD I went to bed when she left.

6. Tea <3
So if you read my May Favorites post, you'd know that I have grown completely obsessed continued my obsession with iced tea. I've also really been loving hot tea. I just really like tea and I've had a lot of tea this week.

7. Ozone
So Ozone is this restaurant here in Sudan and I went with my friend and it was actually fun. Well, being with her was fun.

8. Cedars
Another restaurant in Sudan that I went with my friend.

9. Facetime
So I facetimed my entire American family. I haven't seen them in like 2 years you guys! Isn't that insane?! I get to see them in person soon though. <3

10. The Violet Hour
It's a book tour I'm apart of. I finished reading the book this week. You'll hear all about it when I post my post for it.

~Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment