In Sudan! | Darling, We're Adventurers: In Sudan!

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

In Sudan!

Hey guys!

So I've finally arrived in Sudan! Yay! It isn't what I was expecting it to be like. For starters, my house is 3 stories tall, with a garden up front and 3 rotating guards. The guards are strictly for our house and our neighbor, because we aren't living in a neighborhood or anything.


The school is kinda small but it's relatively big. They have an amazing drama, art, and music department though. But Sudan itself seems to be mostly dessert. So there isn't much to do here. But at least all the people here are super nice. I'm sure there is more to do here, but I still need to find out what. I've only been here for around two days, but aside for checking out the school and settling in, we haven't done much.

~Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment