Taylor Swift 1989 Inspired Ask Me Anything Tag! | Darling, We're Adventurers: Taylor Swift 1989 Inspired Ask Me Anything Tag!

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Taylor Swift 1989 Inspired Ask Me Anything Tag!



Hey guys!

So I found this post on My So-Called Chaos from earlier this month and I thought it'd be fun to do it as well. She found it from Printcess & Living a Goddess Life and Chasing My Extraordinary. I don't know why people act so embarrassed to be fans of certain people/things. So what if people don't like the same things as you sometimes? Be proud of what you like! So I'm gonna be a proud swiftie and do this tag.


1. Welcome to New York - If you could live in any city, which would it be and why?
Honestly, I'd live in New York. I've always had this weird love for New York and my top two colleges are there and I don't know, I just feel like I'd enjoy it so much.
If not New York, I'd live in San Francisco or a little town off San Fran. I'd get a beach house and spend my days blogging, writing and painting. That'd be amazing honestly.

2. Blank Space - What is something that everyone thinks is true about you, but actually is not?
Well honestly, I kinda have the reputation of being a "slut". I'm not, I've only ever dated two people. One lasted for 3 months, the other didn't even last a month and I don't really count it as us dating seeing as during that whole time we only saw each other once. And I've only ever kissed those two people and they were simply pecks on the lips, I've never gone further.

3. Style - What is one item in your closet that makes you feel unstoppable?
This is kinda hard, but I think it's this one dress that I bought in Jordan. It's black and kinda short. I always receive a million compliments when I wear it. And pairing with good lipstick and a nice pair of heels just makes me feel like I look completely amazing.

4. Out of the Woods - What is one thing you're afraid of?
Ignoring my usual fears (heights, needles, etc.), I'm actually really scared that everyone secretly hates me and that I'm actually all alone no matter what they say. I'm scared that those who do actually like me are going to wake up one day, realize how gross and awful I am and leave me.

5. All You Had To Do Was Stay - Who is someone you wish was still in your life?
Honestly, so many people. Throughout the years (I know I'm only 15 and that makes me sound like some really old person, but growing up the way I have anyone would come upon this realization) I've realized that no one ever stays. Everyone leaves. That doesn't necessarily mean they're leaving you, as in you're no longer close to them, but that they've physically packed  up and moved. Or it could be that they're physically still there but they've emotionally left you behind.

I honestly wish that my ex was still with me. Not in a romantic way or anything. I just miss him. He was an amazing friend, but he hates me now because I hurt him. I honestly didn't mean to, but I couldn't keep dating him. I just miss having him as a friend. He was so amazing. He made me feel loved and safe and he had a way of letting me pretend like everything was okay if only for that moment. It was honestly magical and I'll never have that again. Or at least not with him.

6. Shake It Off - What is something you had to shake off?
After my break up, his entire school turned on me except for a close few. I'm not even kidding. I went to a soccer game and this girl literally pushed me to the ground twice yelling "This is for ___". I don't feel like typing his name in case you didn't notice. And I had to shake that off for several reasons.
1. We were in the middle of a soccer match.
2. It was super embarrassing.
3. I was extremely tired (lack of sleep) and my body ached from the pushes.

7. I Wish You Would - What is something that you would like to happen right now?
I would love for this guy that I like to ask me out. xD Cliche much? Whatever, I really want that to happen.

8. Bad Blood - Have you ever had someone stab you in the back?
Yes. Definitely. I'm pretty sure everyone has though.

9. Wildest Dreams - What would you like to be remembered for?
I think I'd like to be remembered with some kind of fondness like Angie from My So-Called Chaos said in her post. I'd also like to be remembered with my ability to dream and for being strong and fighting through no matter how grim things seemed. Does that make sense? I hope so.

10. How You Get The Girl - What's your favorite pick up line?
I honestly don't really have one. I just find them all to amusing. I love the one where about being an angel falling from heaven because I just argue back asking if they're calling me Satan. xD It's quite amusing.

11. This Love - What is one thing you got back that you never thought you would?
This one friendship. I thought it was doomed because he sort of gave up on me, and I thought we were done for but then he texted me out of the blue one day and it was just amazing. We're not the same, but he's still there and I thought I had lost him so... yeah.

12.  I Know Places - Where is one place you always feel safe?
I honestly don't know. I do feel safe when I'm in my crush's arms, but like does that count? I don't know.

13. Clean - What's an important lesson you have learned in life and how did you learn it?
No matter how dull and hopeless things seem, don't give up. Especially on yourself because whether you like it or not, there are people leaning on you. Honestly, I couldn't care less if I were to crumble and fall, but I can't see my best friend fall with me. So just don't give up because eventually things will get better. They have to. They just do. Things aren't better for me yet, but they'll get there eventually and for now I just need to keep fighting and smile.

How I learnt this? I was giving up and I met this guy - I know more cliches - but he helped put me back together. He didn't know he was doing anything. He didn't even know that I was in such a dark place, but he held me when I was upset, he fought for me, he lifted my spirits, etc. He was just being him and being a good person and friend and it helped me find the strength and courage to start to pick myself up. Another time, my best friend started giving up and I couldn't let that happen because if she gave up so would I and I just can't bare her not being here anymore.

So, no matter what, just don't give up okay? You'll always affect someone whether you like it or not. And you aren't alone. You may feel alone but you aren't. If you feel like you can't talk to anyone, there's always me. You can contact me here or on my tumblr.

~Sammy

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh, I love this tag! Do you mind if I copy the questions and give credit?


    theamandaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete