My 2015 Travel Wish List: 5 Places I Want To Visit | Darling, We're Adventurers: My 2015 Travel Wish List: 5 Places I Want To Visit

Saturday, December 6, 2014

My 2015 Travel Wish List: 5 Places I Want To Visit

Hey guys!

I saw this post on A Blog By Robert and thought I'd post mine.






The Hague, Netherlands
The Hague is beautiful, and I'm super excited to visit it to see where my best friend is from and grew up. Also, THIMUN is held there and I'm super excited for the conference! It's going to be amazing.


Dubai, UAE
Dubai is just a grand place for shopping. xD Plus I've never been there before. I really miss shopping and I can't wait to go there solely to shop. But from what I've heard, it seems like an utterly amazing place in general.


Athens, Greece
I've always been obsessed with all things Greek and I've forever wanted to visit Athens. I hope that this year, I'll finally get to do so. I'm kinda a nerd on Greek mythology so it'd be super cool to go to Athens.


Bangalore, India
I miss the place so much! Everything in Sudan is so different. I mainly just want to see my friends, but I really miss Bangalore as well. Bangalore isn't the most clean or gorgeous place. But it was still my home and I love it there.


Maldives
I know so many people who've gone to the Maldives and it sounds like an amazing paradise. I've been dying to go there since last year. It sounds like a lot of fun to be honest.

There are so many more places I want to visit, but these are my top 5 at the moment. None of the photos were taken by me.

~Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment