Quote of the Day #1 | Darling, We're Adventurers: Quote of the Day #1

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Quote of the Day #1

Hey guys!

Since I really love quotes, and would like to achieve posting once a day, I'm starting this thing called Quote of the Day. Feel free to join in. All you need to do is post the quote and maybe talk a little. ;)

Anyways, today's quote of the day is "Never let an old flame burn you twice," by Sanya Teclai. This quote is very important to me because recently I've been doing just that. Even though I wouldn't call him a "flame" since we never actually went out. But I had/have this major crush on him and I've just been repeatedly getting hurt by it. I've been neglecting my current crush and yeah. :/ Whatever. Moving on...

Feel free to join in!
~Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment