Quote of the Day #4 - Yesterday's | Darling, We're Adventurers: Quote of the Day #4 - Yesterday's

Monday, May 5, 2014

Quote of the Day #4 - Yesterday's

Hey guys!

Here is yesterday's quote of the day. It's really frustrating because I had it all typed up and all, but it didn't post for some reason, so now I have gone back and edited everything. Anyways here's the post!

In honor of Audrey Hepburn's birthday, yesterday's quote was a quote by her! :)


I think that's a good quote because it's so true. I mean, maybe not for everyone, but if you really want those things just listen to her. Though, everyone's eyes and lips are already gorgeous. Though to be gorgeous inside and out, listen to her! You understand? Or am I just confusing everyone and making no sense whatsoever?

~Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment