My Goodbye Party Playlist | Darling, We're Adventurers: My Goodbye Party Playlist

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

My Goodbye Party Playlist

Hey guys!

Here are the songs that I'm going to play at the party. I'm still open to any suggestions. Please please help. :D

∞ Love Runs Out by One Republic
∞ It Ends Tonighy by All American Rejects
∞ Sing by Ed Sheeran
∞ Am I Wrong by Envy
∞ I Could Be The One by Avicii
∞ Mr. Brightside by The Killers
∞ Bulletproof by La Roux
∞ Slut Like You by Pink
∞ Show Me How You Burlesque by Christina Aguilera
∞ Iris by Goo Goo Dolls
∞ Don't Trust Me by 3OH!3
∞ My First Kiss by 3OH!3 ft Ke$ha
∞ Low by Flo Rida
 White Trash Millionaire by Black Stone Cherry
∞ Day and Night by Kid Cudi
∞ Dancing With Myself by Billy Joel
∞ One Day/Reckoning Song (Wankelmut remix) by Asaf Avidan & the Mojos
∞ Freedom 90 by George Michael
∞ Give It 2 Me by Madonna
∞ Jungle Boogie by Kool & The Gang
∞ Grease Megamix by Grease Cast

What do you think of my current playlist? It's awful isn't it? As you can see, I seriously need help. Thanks!

~Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment