April Goals | Darling, We're Adventurers: April Goals

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

April Goals

Hey!

Here are April's monthly goals. :D And I crossed out the ones that I completed last month as well. :D

My old March goals:

Music:
- Post a cover or original on YouTube Changed my mind on this one...

Art:
Set up at least 1 art store (online) aside for DeviantArt Set it up, but didn't start selling anything yet
- Post YouTube video of me painting 
- Create 3 new paintings

Books:
Finish at least 2 of my library books
- Finish at least 1 ebook

School:
Do my research paper for art

Personal:
- Clean up my room

Fitness:
- Do the squat challenge
- Eat more vegetables :P

lol I'm such a fail!

My April Goals:

Music:
- Write a new song

Art:
Create Kate's sunset painting

Books:
Finish the Watersong series
- Finish at least 2 ebooks

School:
Do both my research papers for art

Personal:
- Clean up my room

Fitness:
- Do the squat challenge

~Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment