Monthly Goals: August | Darling, We're Adventurers: Monthly Goals: August

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Monthly Goals: August

Hey guys!

So having been gone for the summer, I didn't post anything really but I'm back now and starting off with a monthly goals post! :) As usual I'll be seeing whether I accomplished my previous goals and then writing my new goals for the month down. I'll be using June's goals seeing as I missed out on July.

June's Goals:
- Post on each of my blogs at least twice a week
- Finish writing at least half of my book
- Be nice to my aunt and uncle
- Catch up on Hannibal
- Start watching Skins Just to clarify I meant Skins UK. I've finished 4 seasons and am going to start season 5 soon. :)
- Go book shopping Check out my Book Haul here!
- Read and review all my NetGalley books that I've currently downloaded
- Get some form of a tan It was barely a tan but it was still something!
- Enjoy my summer!

So I think that was somewhat eventful. I feel proud to have crossed off so many items. Granted, they weren't hard but whatever. xD Anyways, onward to August's goals!

August's Goals:
- Clean up my room
- Keep it clean all month
- Paint my room
- Create a DIY for hanging my necklaces
- Drink at least 2 cups of water a day (from my tumbler cup - 20 ounces)
- Do the 30 Day Squat Challenge
- Do the 30 Day Abs Challenge
- Read Madame Bovary
- Read and review Nikki Blue: Source of Trouble

So yea, that's it. :) Leave your goals in the comments and I'll check em out. :)

~Sammy

Monthly Goals

No comments:

Post a Comment